Monday, May 30, 2011

A Successful Memorial Day


So as the trip draws near I'm finding that I have way more to do than I anticipated. With that in mind, I'm going to keep this update short so that I can go to sleep and start the busy schedule again. Today was a very successful day (as the title of this update would imply) of purchasing nearly 90% of the items for the trip. Sarah (my good friend who is going to Nepal with me) and I started out at Walmart and I am proud to say that I got almost everything on the list for under $70!

I was happy then, but the day was just getting started. Thanks to Sarah's wise mother's advice we headed to Value Village and found to our great delight that there was a 50% off sale! Now this is always a good find when arriving at a store. But when you find an amazing pair of Columbia capris that are marked at $5 and then cut that in half...lets just say it made my day!

Thats the update as of today. Happy Memorial day!

No comments:

Post a Comment