Thursday, June 16, 2011

Off to Training Camp!

So this is my last post from the US. Next time you will be hearing from me will be from Nepal! Tomorrow I leave for Training Camp where our team will be meeting up. This first week will be just Staff (college age leaders) and our team leaders. We will start to learn the dynamics of the group and how we work together before the students arrive. The students (high school age) will arrive next weekend and I can't wait to meet them! Being a D-Group leader (small group leader) was pretty much the best part of my trip last summer to Ireland and I am so excited to do it again!

Please be praying that...
-these next two weeks for safety traveling from Washington to Chicago and then to training camp.
- We would all have lots of energy at Training camp.
- I would have wisdom to lead my D-group.
- The rest of my funds will come in by June 30th

I look forward to updating you all on the events of camp from Nepal!

2 comments:

  1. Larisa,

    I'm praying for you. I hope that God does amazing things through you this summer. I'm thinking about you and I can't wait to hear all of the stories from your adventures when you return.

    ~Sarah Anderton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larisa,

    Can you tell Sarah that I don't know how to comment on her blog? There is not comment spot on hers like there is yours...

    Thanks :)

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete