Thursday, August 4, 2011

He's the God of this City

This is my last post from Nepal. Sorry I haven't kept up on this this last week. It has been a lot of sessions with my team as we prepare for the transition home. God used us in amazing ways in both Pokhara and Kathmandu. We have learned so much about this amazing country and how to love it. God has blessed our ministry here and I look forward to hearing how God continues to work here.

I will share more stories and pictures when I get back to the US and recover from jet lag. We leave tomorrow morning for the airport. As a team we will have a 2 hour flight to Delhi, 6 hour layover there, 14 hour flight to Chicago and then I leave my team. Then I have a quick transition to my flight to Seattle and then to Portland. I will be back in Washington by 1pm on the 6th!

Thank you for all your prayers while I have been here! They mean more than you know.

Namaste for the last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment